Monday, June 8, 2009

...a brief break in the bear action


We just returned from a four night camp trip at Trail River Campground near Moose Pass where the weather was exquisite and the scenery breathtaking. On Friday we drove to Anchorage and as we passed Windy Point on Turnagain Arm we spotted this Dall Sheep ram about 20 yards off the road. We stopped quickly and got out of the truck for some photos.

He was a nice ram and posed several times for the camera in between taking mouthfuls of grass. And, if you happen to be my sister reading this, don't worry. I will post some more photos of the bear cubs tomorrow. This has just been...a brief break in the bear action.

2 comments:

Keith and Jeri said...

Thanks my dear brother for remembering my bear addiction. The ram is beautiful. Thank you for treat of seeing such a stunner. I love the baby moose as well! I for one am thankfulto you for giving up your time in front of the tv to go camera happy for us.

Wally said...

Hey, no problem. Now that we have satellite TV I can DVR the shows I want to watch. I don't miss a thing!

Wally