Thursday, July 2, 2009

...a few random photos

Boats of the drift fleet near the mouth of the Kenai River with Mt. Redoubt in the background.

Lots of lupine.


A young bull moose surveys the scene.


Over the past few days I've been driving early in the morning and taking photos every so often. It's been a great way to start the day, but things may change for a while. It seems the digital sensor on my camera has some dust particles cemented to it. I can't seem to remove them. If you are reading this and happen to know how to clean digital sensors, let me know. I've tried everything short of a vacuum cleaner. Otherwise, I may have to take it to a camera service center for repairs. In the meantime I will use my point-and-shoot camera to take more shots like the ones above. Just...a few random photos.



No comments: